Distractions:
1.So You Think You Can Dance
2.Attempting to study
3.Food
4.Music
5.People Talking
Currently, I am attempting to study, but I want to blog more, so I guess trying to study is distracting me from blogging. I have an exam on Friday, and I am by no means prepared. There will be 50 multiple choice questions along with a written portion--a "position paper" (I don't even know what that is)--all to be completed in two and a half hours. I believe I am doomed.
"A man would prefer to come home to an unmade bed and a happy woman than to a neatly made bed and an angry woman. "--Marlene Dietrich
DID YOU KNOW?
Murder is the only crime that does not statistically increase on the night of a full moon. All other crimes (i.e. theft, disorderly conduct, larceny, armed robbery, rape, as well as assault and battery) dramatically increase on nights with full moons..I hear also that werewolf activity increases too on full moons (: i know this is so random but #dontjudgeme #okbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment