Feb 14, 2010

Wondering Who i am???





Well ma name is Anita Ayodeji a.k.a Omopretty.I was born in Washington DC (kapitol babe)but i still Rep 4 Nigerians everywhere 4 lyf!!!. Spent most of my life in the U.K and Nigeria, got the best of both worlds. My folks and siblings currently reside in England. I go there most of the breaks...pretty much love it there.
Im a real outgoing person, I focus more under pressure. I love hanging out with friends. I'm in college, I came here to learn how to make the right decisions in life, I also came here to also have fun, so when I hear someone said, or she said, that he said, and I heard that you this and that dont faze me cuz IMMA DO ME AND IM GLAD U ARE CONCERNED WITH MY LIFE SINCE THERE'S NOTHING WORTH TALKIN BOUT IN UR LIFE! SO GET THE FUCK OUT MY TOILET.

I think theres nothing wrong with being open to people you trust, it just makes them know they are true friends and you can rely on them. But be careful on ppl u share ur personal info to cuz your best friend today doesnt mean they gonna be your friend tommorrow. So that said I've learned there are somethings u just have to keep to your DAMN self and guess what?NOBODY WILL FIND OUT!

In life I’ve learned that you can’t make someone like you just cuz’ u like them or tell them you like em’. All you can do is be someone who can be loved, and the rest is up to them. I’ve learned that no matter how much you care, some people just don't care back. I’ve learned that before one jumps into a relationship, the first thing to build b4 getting into the relationship is TRUST, and believe me when I say trust doesn’t take days or weeks or months, it takes a lifetime, but what seems to amaze me is that no matter how long u build that trust, it takes seconds to destroy it. There's one sad truth in life I've found that the only folks we really wound are those we love the best. But it’s crazy how we flatter those we barely even know. I guess Tupac said it best: “Well that’s just the way it is”.

There isn't alot thatz personal to me anymore as I take a stepping stone to share my thoughts, my mind and what my heart feels and my head thinks with my words to as many people as I can.....
(But feel free to ask anything, I might have left somethings out) :)

No comments: